Samantha promoted U-Turn on a massive level and even got decent response and openings from the audience. The film released alongside Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu and gave good competition to the family entertainer.
Now that the film’s run has come to an end, it has made close to 6.5 crores to date worldwide. As the film was sold for 9 crores as its pre-release price, the makers are looking to recover rest of the money through Hindi dubbing and Telugu satellite rights.
Samantha was seen in a tailor-made role in the film which was directed by Pawan Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show