Samantha promoted U-Turn on a massive level and even got decent response and openings from the audience. The film released alongside Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu and gave good competition to the family entertainer.
Now that the film’s run has come to an end, it has made close to 6.5 crores to date worldwide. As the film was sold for 9 crores as its pre-release price, the makers are looking to recover rest of the money through Hindi dubbing and Telugu satellite rights.
Samantha was seen in a tailor-made role in the film which was directed by Pawan Kumar.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women