Samantha promoted U-Turn on a massive level and even got decent response and openings from the audience. The film released alongside Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu and gave good competition to the family entertainer.
Now that the film’s run has come to an end, it has made close to 6.5 crores to date worldwide. As the film was sold for 9 crores as its pre-release price, the makers are looking to recover rest of the money through Hindi dubbing and Telugu satellite rights.
Samantha was seen in a tailor-made role in the film which was directed by Pawan Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check