Samantha promoted U-Turn on a massive level and even got decent response and openings from the audience. The film released alongside Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu and gave good competition to the family entertainer.
Now that the film’s run has come to an end, it has made close to 6.5 crores to date worldwide. As the film was sold for 9 crores as its pre-release price, the makers are looking to recover rest of the money through Hindi dubbing and Telugu satellite rights.
Samantha was seen in a tailor-made role in the film which was directed by Pawan Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant