Samantha promoted U-Turn on a massive level and even got decent response and openings from the audience. The film released alongside Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu and gave good competition to the family entertainer.
Now that the film’s run has come to an end, it has made close to 6.5 crores to date worldwide. As the film was sold for 9 crores as its pre-release price, the makers are looking to recover rest of the money through Hindi dubbing and Telugu satellite rights.
Samantha was seen in a tailor-made role in the film which was directed by Pawan Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures
- RRR collaborating with this Hollywood studio?