A lot was said when actor Uday Kiran committed suicide. There were so many reports saying that it was Chiranjeevi who was responsible for Uday Kiran’s failed career as he did not let him grow as Uday backed off from marrying his daughter Sushmita.
Now, years later, his sister, Sridevi has opened up and revealed some good things about Chiranjeevi. Speaking in an interview, she said that it was Chiranjeevi who supported and backed Uday Kiran when he broke up with his girlfriend and supported him a lot during those tough times.
She also revealed that Chiru was the one who pushed Uday Kiran to work even harder and spoke to him on a regular basis. Things become to such a point that it was Chiru who approached Uday Kiran to marry his daughter and everything went well until one day Uday himself called off the marriage.
Uday’s sister also revealed that it was Uday who had problems and backed out from the wedding and not the other way round which the media has been projecting till now.
She concluded by saying that Uday Kiran saw Chiru as his inspiration and became an actor and all the while he had close contact with Chiru, the legendary actor only helped him but did not spoil his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake