When no government, political leader or organization came to their rescue to prevent the mysterious deaths, Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan met with the kidney disease patients from Uddanam and surrounding mandals on January 4th.
Pawan gave a 48-hour deadline to the AP government to offer relief measures to the kidney patients. In a grace saving act, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu announced a slew of relief measures for the kidney patients.
Soon, the Uddanam kidney patients expressed their gratitude to Pawan Kalyan and put up banners and flexies in Uddanam and surrounding areas thanking him for bailing them out when no one took notice of their miseries for years.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day