Last year, actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj served a delicious dish with ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’. The film was an official remake of Malayalam hit ‘Salt and Pepper’. Prakash Raj remade the film in Telugu and Tamil languages and the film received critical acclaim for its light hearted content. Fresh reports suggest that Prakash Raj will soon be remaking the film in Hindi.
Prakash Raj is in talks with popular Hindi and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for this love story. Apparently, Nana Patekar liked the script and showed interest in acting in the film and even expressed confidence in Prakash Raj’s directing abilities. It will be amazing to see two acting stalwarts coming together for a film.
The Hindi remake plans are still in the early stages and more details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?