Last year, actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj served a delicious dish with ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’. The film was an official remake of Malayalam hit ‘Salt and Pepper’. Prakash Raj remade the film in Telugu and Tamil languages and the film received critical acclaim for its light hearted content. Fresh reports suggest that Prakash Raj will soon be remaking the film in Hindi.
Prakash Raj is in talks with popular Hindi and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for this love story. Apparently, Nana Patekar liked the script and showed interest in acting in the film and even expressed confidence in Prakash Raj’s directing abilities. It will be amazing to see two acting stalwarts coming together for a film.
The Hindi remake plans are still in the early stages and more details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song