It is a known fact the makers of Baahubali and Care of Kancharapalem are jointly making a film called Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya that has Satyadev as the main lead.
The film was sold to Netflix and we already reported this news to you long back. Now, the latest we hear is that this film will be out on Netflix on the 15th of July. The film is an emotional drama set in a small town.
The film is a remake of Malayalam hit Maheshinte Prathikaaram and is being directed by Venkatesh Maha. The film’s songs and teasers have already clicked well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja