The makers of Baahubali franchise and Care of Kancharapalem have joined hands for the upcoming village drama, Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya. The film is being directed by COK fame Venkatesh Maha and talented actor Satyadev Kancharana is playing the main lead.
Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s teaser was launched by star director Rajamouli. The teaser showcases the charming life of its protagonist Umamaheswara Rao in a quaint village in Araku. Uma runs a photo studio in his village and how an unexpected incident changes his life forms the rest of the story.
Soulful soundtrack and pleasant visuals fill up this endearing teaser. UMUR is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam film, Maheshinte Prathikaram.
Veteran character artiste Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni of Arka Mediaworks and Vijaya Praveena Paruchuri of Mahayana Motion Pictures are jointly producing the film, which will hit screens on April 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?