The makers of Baahubali franchise and Care of Kancharapalem have joined hands for the upcoming village drama, Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya. The film is being directed by COK fame Venkatesh Maha and talented actor Satyadev Kancharana is playing the main lead.
Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s teaser was launched by star director Rajamouli. The teaser showcases the charming life of its protagonist Umamaheswara Rao in a quaint village in Araku. Uma runs a photo studio in his village and how an unexpected incident changes his life forms the rest of the story.
Soulful soundtrack and pleasant visuals fill up this endearing teaser. UMUR is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam film, Maheshinte Prathikaram.
Veteran character artiste Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni of Arka Mediaworks and Vijaya Praveena Paruchuri of Mahayana Motion Pictures are jointly producing the film, which will hit screens on April 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again