We have already reported that the shooting of Manchu Manoj’s forthcoming film, titled Okkadu Miguladu, is currently going on in Visakhapatnam. According to the latest reports, this film has an unexpected backdrop of LTTE conflict based in Sri Lanka.
Manoj will reportedly be seen in the role of an LTTE Tiger and the film’s unit has been shooting with Army choppers and vehicles and more than 600 extras dressed as LTTE Tigers in Vizag. Manoj will don two looks belonging to the 1990 and 2016 time periods.
Incidentally, the film’s director’s previous film, Ravana Desam, too was based on the LTTE conflict in Sri Lanka.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success