We have already reported that the shooting of Manchu Manoj’s forthcoming film, titled Okkadu Miguladu, is currently going on in Visakhapatnam. According to the latest reports, this film has an unexpected backdrop of LTTE conflict based in Sri Lanka.
Manoj will reportedly be seen in the role of an LTTE Tiger and the film’s unit has been shooting with Army choppers and vehicles and more than 600 extras dressed as LTTE Tigers in Vizag. Manoj will don two looks belonging to the 1990 and 2016 time periods.
Incidentally, the film’s director’s previous film, Ravana Desam, too was based on the LTTE conflict in Sri Lanka.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut