By now everyone knows that Kranthi Madhav is directing a film called Ungarala Rambabu with Sunil. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot. The post-production formalities of the film are currently on and the makers will soon reveal the teaser and lauch its audio later this month.
The film is touted to be a hilarious family entertainer and will bring back Sunil’s trademark once again. Miya George plays the female lead in this film which has music composed by Ghibran.
Sunil will be seen in a role who completely believes in astrology.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju’s touching gesture for injured Prabhas fan
- Trivikram gives boost to young director?
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?