By now everyone knows that Kranthi Madhav is directing a film called Ungarala Rambabu with Sunil. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot. The post-production formalities of the film are currently on and the makers will soon reveal the teaser and lauch its audio later this month.
The film is touted to be a hilarious family entertainer and will bring back Sunil’s trademark once again. Miya George plays the female lead in this film which has music composed by Ghibran.
Sunil will be seen in a role who completely believes in astrology.
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?
- Star heroine in Nani’s next?