By now everyone knows that Kranthi Madhav is directing a film called Ungarala Rambabu with Sunil. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot. The post-production formalities of the film are currently on and the makers will soon reveal the teaser and lauch its audio later this month.
The film is touted to be a hilarious family entertainer and will bring back Sunil’s trademark once again. Miya George plays the female lead in this film which has music composed by Ghibran.
Sunil will be seen in a role who completely believes in astrology.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date