Joining millions of film lovers across the country, Union I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu hailed Baahubali 2 as a great visual treat that gives the experience of legendary hollywood films ‘Ben-Hur and Ten Commandments’.
The veteran politician also said that a Telugu movie taking Indian Cinema to an entirely new level is praiseworthy. He went on to laud the film’s director SS Rajamouli for decisively breaking the barriers of Indian Cinema and also congratulated the entire team.
#baahubali2 has taken Indian Cinema to entirely new level and coming from regional language (Telugu) team is all the more praiseworthy.
— M Venkaiah Naidu (@MVenkaiahNaidu) April 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble