Joining millions of film lovers across the country, Union I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu hailed Baahubali 2 as a great visual treat that gives the experience of legendary hollywood films ‘Ben-Hur and Ten Commandments’.
The veteran politician also said that a Telugu movie taking Indian Cinema to an entirely new level is praiseworthy. He went on to laud the film’s director SS Rajamouli for decisively breaking the barriers of Indian Cinema and also congratulated the entire team.
#baahubali2 has taken Indian Cinema to entirely new level and coming from regional language (Telugu) team is all the more praiseworthy.
— M Venkaiah Naidu (@MVenkaiahNaidu) April 29, 2017
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?