Versatile actor Sharwanand who scored memorable hits with his films ‘Run Raja Run’ and ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’, is gearing up for the release of his next film ‘JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai’. The film is a romantic drama and also stars Nitya Menen playing the female lead. National Award winning director Cheran is producing and directing this film.
Interestingly, Cheran decided not to go for the conventional theatrical release and will release the film in as many as 25 lakh DVDs through several local distributors across Tamil Nadu. Cheran’s ambitious plan is being executed through his newly floated Cinema 2 Home (C2H). C2H provides alternative platform for low budget and independent filmmakers in Tamil to exhibit their films. However,Cheran is already facing distributors’ ire for going against the tide.
‘JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai’ has been in the making for a long time and it is still not clear when the film’s Telugu version, titled ‘Yemito Ee Maaya’, will hit the screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana joins the shoot of Virata Parvam
- Pratiroju Pandage’s pre-release event to be held on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer