National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought-after actresses in Kollywood and Tollywood. She currently has a handful of exciting projects and is in talks for a few more biggies in both the film industries.
In a rare feat, Keerthy is said to be reprising her mother Menaka Suresh’s role in the remake of Menaka’s 1981 film, Netri Kann. The film also had Rajinikanth and the remake will feature his son-in-law Dhanush. Apart from reprising his father-in-law’s role, Dhanush will also produce the remake. This will be the second time that both Keerthy and Dhanush are paired with each other after ‘Rail’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal