National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought-after actresses in Kollywood and Tollywood. She currently has a handful of exciting projects and is in talks for a few more biggies in both the film industries.
In a rare feat, Keerthy is said to be reprising her mother Menaka Suresh’s role in the remake of Menaka’s 1981 film, Netri Kann. The film also had Rajinikanth and the remake will feature his son-in-law Dhanush. Apart from reprising his father-in-law’s role, Dhanush will also produce the remake. This will be the second time that both Keerthy and Dhanush are paired with each other after ‘Rail’.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan