Praveen Sattaru, director of the national award winning flick Chandamama Kathalu, is currently busy with a film titled ‘Guntur Talkies’. Actor Naresh is playing the lead role in this flick. Madhu Shalini, Shraddha Das and Mahesh Manjrekar are essaying crucial roles. RK Studios banner is producing the flick.
The unique promotions, which kick started last month, are proceeding quite well and the makers are revealing the posters of all the important characters one by one. Now, the unit will take part in a special event which is to be held on August 2nd in Guntur. In this event, all the characters will be introduced to the audience. Haailand, a theme park located in Guntur, will be the venue for this grand event. The core members of the team will grace the event.
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19
- Vivek Oberoi’s 9 looks in Narendra Modi biopic revealed