Getting into the details, Hemanth Rao, VC of the university has announced that they honoured the late actor with a doctorate posthumously, for his contribution in the field of cinema and his philanthropic activities.
Ashwini, wife of Puneeth Rajkumar, has agreed to receive the award on his behalf during the 102nd convocation of the university scheduled to happen on March 22.
On the other hand, Puneeth’s last movie, James, will release in theaters on March 17 worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid hype building up for F3
- 40-year-old actress trying hard for attention
- SVP- New song to be added from second week?
- KGF 2 crosses the 430 crores mark in Hindi
- Sivakarthikeyan’s DON makes impressive collections in TN
- Salman Khan to present Vikrant Rona in Hindi