Talented Kollywood music director Ghibran had scored a scintillating soundtrack for Prabhas’ Saaho. However, there was a Hero Theme track scored by Ghibran which was unused in the film’s album. And Ghibran is all set to auction the theme track to raise money for CM Relief Fund and to assist the musicians who are struggling to make ends meet due to the lockdown.
“I am happy to release the rejected Saaho Hero Theme as an NFT (non-fungible token) and 50 percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund and to the musicians struggling without work due to this current pandemic situation,” Ghibran said.
“This is the only musical peace as an NFT and this is the first time in India that a track is being made available through this platform. So far no one has listened to this track except the director Sujeeth. Although we were happy with output, we had to put it aside and move forward to improvise for the scenes to add intense impact,” Ghibran added. An NFT is a unique piece of data stored on a digital ledger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?