Young entrepreneur and Ram Charan’s wife Upasana celebrated her birthday yesterday. On this special day, the young lady’s touching gesture proved her love for animals. The Konidela daughter-in-law adopted an elephant at the Hyderabad Zoological Park.
Upasana has adopted an elephant named Rani. She personally met the zoo park officials and handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs towards Rani’s welfare. Being big-time animal lovers, both Upasana and Ram Charan have pet dogs at home and they had also adopted a couple of horses a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting