Young entrepreneur and Ram Charan’s wife Upasana celebrated her birthday yesterday. On this special day, the young lady’s touching gesture proved her love for animals. The Konidela daughter-in-law adopted an elephant at the Hyderabad Zoological Park.
Upasana has adopted an elephant named Rani. She personally met the zoo park officials and handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs towards Rani’s welfare. Being big-time animal lovers, both Upasana and Ram Charan have pet dogs at home and they had also adopted a couple of horses a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team