Young entrepreneur and Ram Charan’s wife Upasana celebrated her birthday yesterday. On this special day, the young lady’s touching gesture proved her love for animals. The Konidela daughter-in-law adopted an elephant at the Hyderabad Zoological Park.
Upasana has adopted an elephant named Rani. She personally met the zoo park officials and handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs towards Rani’s welfare. Being big-time animal lovers, both Upasana and Ram Charan have pet dogs at home and they had also adopted a couple of horses a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?