Upasana, entrepreneur and wife of Ram Charan, has enrolled in the Executive Education programme at Harvard Business School. The programme is tailor made for professionals from some of most leading companies and industries in the world, and Upasana is said to be quite thrilled about going to this business school.
In the past, Upasana had graduated with International Business Marketing & Management degree from Regents University, London. And for the past few years, she has been spearheading Apollo Foundation and another programme focused on well-being, and both of them have been a big success.
Talking about her stint in Harvard Business school, Upasana said, ”
Back to school on the east coast. Deja Vu. It’s a dream come true.” It will be interesting to see how her life and career shapes out after her stint in Harvard.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?