Upasana, entrepreneur and wife of Ram Charan, has enrolled in the Executive Education programme at Harvard Business School. The programme is tailor made for professionals from some of most leading companies and industries in the world, and Upasana is said to be quite thrilled about going to this business school.
In the past, Upasana had graduated with International Business Marketing & Management degree from Regents University, London. And for the past few years, she has been spearheading Apollo Foundation and another programme focused on well-being, and both of them have been a big success.
Talking about her stint in Harvard Business school, Upasana said, ”
Back to school on the east coast. Deja Vu. It’s a dream come true.” It will be interesting to see how her life and career shapes out after her stint in Harvard.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut