Upasana, entrepreneur and wife of Ram Charan, has enrolled in the Executive Education programme at Harvard Business School. The programme is tailor made for professionals from some of most leading companies and industries in the world, and Upasana is said to be quite thrilled about going to this business school.
In the past, Upasana had graduated with International Business Marketing & Management degree from Regents University, London. And for the past few years, she has been spearheading Apollo Foundation and another programme focused on well-being, and both of them have been a big success.
Talking about her stint in Harvard Business school, Upasana said, ”
Back to school on the east coast. Deja Vu. It’s a dream come true.” It will be interesting to see how her life and career shapes out after her stint in Harvard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows