Young entrepreneur Upasana Kamineni organized a Yoga program for the Telangana Police. Upasana’s Apollo Foundation collaborated with the New York-based Yoga trainer, author and lecturer Eddie Stern and conducted a health check-up for the cops.
The Yoga workshop was aimed at making the police force physically and mentally healthier. “The Telangana Police serve us citizens and protect us day in and day out. It is our duty to give back to them,” Upasana said in a press note.
Upasana herself gives utmost importance to health, wellness and sustainability. This yoga program is one of the few steps taken by her in contributing to the society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings