Young entrepreneur Upasana Kamineni organized a Yoga program for the Telangana Police. Upasana’s Apollo Foundation collaborated with the New York-based Yoga trainer, author and lecturer Eddie Stern and conducted a health check-up for the cops.
The Yoga workshop was aimed at making the police force physically and mentally healthier. “The Telangana Police serve us citizens and protect us day in and day out. It is our duty to give back to them,” Upasana said in a press note.
Upasana herself gives utmost importance to health, wellness and sustainability. This yoga program is one of the few steps taken by her in contributing to the society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan injured on Laal Singh Chaddha’s set
- Oopiri actress’ brother arrested in Bollywood drug case
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?