Since morning, a few photographs of young entrepreneur and hero Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Konidela with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan have been making a huge splash on the internet. Upasana interviewed Salman recently for a special cover story for her health and wellness magazine, B Positive.
This afternoon, Upasana took to Twitter and thanked her husband, Mr C, and revealed that it was Charan who coached her and built her confidence before the interview. B Positive’s latest edition is out and it throws light on Salman’s diet and fitness routines and his people management skills.
thanks a billion MrC #ramcharan couldn’t have done it without u.He coached me & built my confidence to do this interview.❤️@rakeshru Thanks to u people can realise the crazy effort & dedication that goes into being #SALMANKHAN 💪🏻#bharat @BeingSalmanKhan https://t.co/hl5YKy30tA pic.twitter.com/OIJfXo3eKh
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) June 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?