Ram Charan and his entrepreneur wife Upasana are one of the most loved celeb couples in Tollywood. Fans cherish all the photographs and videos Upasana occasionally shares on her Twitter, which showcase their deep bond. In her latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Upasana spoke about several facets of her personal and professional lives.
Describing Ram Charan as a sweetheart, Upasana said Charan’s small and special gestures often make people around him happy. Upasana further said Charan’s hardworking nature is her inspiration in losing oodles of weight in his recent fitness regimen.
Finally, Upasana, who always addresses Charan as Mr.C on social media, said that the reason behind her calling her husband Mr.C is quite personal and that she will always keep it a secret.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film