Sometime back, there was news that Master fame, Lokesh Kanagaraj is all set to do a film with Rajinikanth as a hero and the film will be produced by Kamal Haasan.
Now, the latest news is that the director has finished his script halfway through and is planning to narrate it to the superstar. He has already spoken to Rajini on phone and waiting for the lockdown to get over so that he can go a narrate the film to him.
Lokesh’s Master was supposed to release this week but has been pushed ahead due to the lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age