Sometime back, there was news that Master fame, Lokesh Kanagaraj is all set to do a film with Rajinikanth as a hero and the film will be produced by Kamal Haasan.
Now, the latest news is that the director has finished his script halfway through and is planning to narrate it to the superstar. He has already spoken to Rajini on phone and waiting for the lockdown to get over so that he can go a narrate the film to him.
Lokesh’s Master was supposed to release this week but has been pushed ahead due to the lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal