Early in the year, director Prashanth Varma of Awe fame revealed that his dream is to direct Nandamuri Balakrishna and Chiranjeevi some day in his career.
Now, speaking in an interview, Prashanth said that he is in plans to make an experimental film with Balakrishna which Tollywood has never witnessed before. He also added that he has a few ideas up his sleeve and will soon start writing the script.
Prashanth is busy promoting his latest film Kalki which will release this Friday. Rajasekhar and Adah Sharma play the leads in this film which is a murder mystery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside