For the past few years, news regarding a film in the combination of Nandamuri Balakrishna and successful director Anil Ravipudi has been doing the rounds in film circles. But there has been no update from both the camps.
In a recent interview, Anil confirmed that his next movie is going to be F3, a sequel to his 2019 blockbuster, F2. Meanwhile, the latest update is that Anil Ravipudi will work on Balayya’s project soon after wrapping up F3.
If the sources are to be believed, Balayya-Anil Ravipudi’s film will surely be going on floors next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W