With the Film Chamber’s decision to immediately stall all the movie shootings due to the Coronavirus scare, the entire Telugu film industry has come to a sudden halt. The highly-anticipated hat-trick film in the combination of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu is one of the high-profile movies that has been impacted due to the latest developments.
As per the latest updates, the Balakrishna-Boyapati film’s second schedule will kick-start in the first week of April, after the ban on the shootings is lifted at the end of this month. The film’s shoot will resume with a colourful song, featuring Balakrishna, the film’s leading ladies Shriya and Anjali and others.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget action entertainer. Balayya is rumored to be essaying dual roles in the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic