Tollywood star Naga Chaitanya is all set to make his Bollywood debut with superstar Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha. This official remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood movie, Forest Gump, is slated for release during Christmas this December.
A couple of weeks ago, Chay landed in Ladakh to commence shooting for his Army soldier’s role. Now, according to the latest updates, the movie’s unit has flown down to Srinagar for the next major schedule. The shooting will resume later this week, and the entire shoot will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Aamir himself is bankrolling Laal Singh Chaddha and Kareena Kapoor Khan is playing the female lead in this Advait Chandan directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?