The shooting of NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao, is going on at a brisk pace without any delay. Recently, the film’s unit had canned a few crucial assembly scenes at the Telangana state assembly.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s next schedule will kick-start in Srikakulam from where Senior NTR had started his historic election campaign on the Chaitanya Ratham. Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be joining the shoot in this schedule and he will be reprising his father late Harikrishna’s role in the film.
NTR’s son, Nandamuri Balakrishna, is portraying the titular role in NTR. Along with him, many noted artistes will be seen in prominent roles. Krish is the director. Balayya is co-producing NTR along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
- Date and time locked for Savyasachi’s trailer
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations