The shooting of NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao, is going on at a brisk pace without any delay. Recently, the film’s unit had canned a few crucial assembly scenes at the Telangana state assembly.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s next schedule will kick-start in Srikakulam from where Senior NTR had started his historic election campaign on the Chaitanya Ratham. Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be joining the shoot in this schedule and he will be reprising his father late Harikrishna’s role in the film.
NTR’s son, Nandamuri Balakrishna, is portraying the titular role in NTR. Along with him, many noted artistes will be seen in prominent roles. Krish is the director. Balayya is co-producing NTR along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested