Earlier, we had reported that Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s multi-starrer will kick-start from August, but the shoot was postponed due to reasons not known. A few unofficial sources had hinted that the film will go on floors post-Dussehra festival.
Now, the latest news is that this film will kick-start its regular shoot from November second week. If sources are to be believed, the first schedule is planned on Naga Chaitanya, who will be seen in an out-and-out lover boy avatar.
Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Bobby will be directing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage