Earlier, we had reported that Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s multi-starrer will kick-start from August, but the shoot was postponed due to reasons not known. A few unofficial sources had hinted that the film will go on floors post-Dussehra festival.
Now, the latest news is that this film will kick-start its regular shoot from November second week. If sources are to be believed, the first schedule is planned on Naga Chaitanya, who will be seen in an out-and-out lover boy avatar.
Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Bobby will be directing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film