Earlier, we had reported that Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s multi-starrer will kick-start from August, but the shoot was postponed due to reasons not known. A few unofficial sources had hinted that the film will go on floors post-Dussehra festival.
Now, the latest news is that this film will kick-start its regular shoot from November second week. If sources are to be believed, the first schedule is planned on Naga Chaitanya, who will be seen in an out-and-out lover boy avatar.
Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Bobby will be directing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual