Earlier, we had reported that Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s multi-starrer will kick-start from August, but the shoot was postponed due to reasons not known. A few unofficial sources had hinted that the film will go on floors post-Dussehra festival.
Now, the latest news is that this film will kick-start its regular shoot from November second week. If sources are to be believed, the first schedule is planned on Naga Chaitanya, who will be seen in an out-and-out lover boy avatar.
Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Bobby will be directing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa