Three young debutants, actors Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty and director Buchi Babu Sana, will be testing their luck on February 12 as their maiden film, Uppena, will be hitting screens across the world. The pre-release buzz for this intense and emotional romantic drama is quite high.
Meanwhile, Uppena has wrapped up its censor formalities and received a UA certificate from the CBFC. The film’s runtime has been locked at 147 minutes, which is decent for a musical love story. Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi’s negative role as Rayanam will be one of the main highlights of Uppena, along with DSP’s music and Shamdat’s cinematography. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer