Young debutants Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s much-talked-about romantic drama, Uppena, has packed a solid punch at the box-office in its first week. Especially, the film has had a pretty good run across the Nizam region.
On its 7th day, Uppena collected a decent share of Rs 70 lakhs in the Nizam region. The film’s total cost week share in this region is Rs 8.11 crore. These numbers for a film featuring debutants are leaving the trade circles surprised.
With as many as 4 new movies releasing today, it remains to be seen if Uppena will manage to overcome the tide and continue its steady run at the ticket counters in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?