Anushka is one of the biggest stars in the film industry. She always maintains a low profile but now she has spoken a lot as the COVID scare has disturbed her badly.
In one of her latest posts, Anushka asks everyone to stay positive. “It’s been trying times and each one out there isare trying to do their best. losses which can never be compensated… let us all help each other to navigate through these tough times… please please do follow the protocols… stay at home… impose self lockdown… talk to ur family and friend… be in touch… not everyone knows how to express what they feel… do some breathing… look for one positive thing everyday… stay positive we need that energy to lift all around… help in our own small way even if it means a prayer… and we will get through this…”. she posted.
Anushka has signed a film with Naveen Polishetty and the film will go on floors very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- SSMB28 shoot to happen in this interesting location?
- Buzz: Kangana to act in the sequel to a sensational horror film
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Rumors about HIT 2; Adivi Sesh gives a witty reply
- Sara Ali Khan to romance Bollywood heartthrob?
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal