Anushka is one of the biggest stars in the film industry. She always maintains a low profile but now she has spoken a lot as the COVID scare has disturbed her badly.
In one of her latest posts, Anushka asks everyone to stay positive. “It’s been trying times and each one out there isare trying to do their best. losses which can never be compensated… let us all help each other to navigate through these tough times… please please do follow the protocols… stay at home… impose self lockdown… talk to ur family and friend… be in touch… not everyone knows how to express what they feel… do some breathing… look for one positive thing everyday… stay positive we need that energy to lift all around… help in our own small way even if it means a prayer… and we will get through this…”. she posted.
Anushka has signed a film with Naveen Polishetty and the film will go on floors very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars