Salman Khan is a big star and has always dominated the show when it comes to his films. Now, he is doing a film called Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali.
Salman’s brother-in-law, Ayush Sharma was also a part of the film and even shot for a day. But as per the gossip, due to creative differences with Salman and his prediction, Ayush has walked out of the film.
This is a piece of big news as no one dares to do that in a Salman Khan film and his own brother law doing it has raised a few eyebrows. Pooja Hegde plays a key role in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT