Keerthy Suresh is one of the top actors in the country as of now. She has close to ten films in her kitty and some of them are coming out one after the other.
But sadly, Keerthy has had two back to back releases in the form of Penguin and Miss India which flopped miserably. Looks like Keerthy has had enough of these flops and has taken a key decision.
We have come to know that Keerthy has stopped listening to female-oriented scripts and is concentrating on big-ticket flicks. Post the success of Mahanati, she got so many big hero films, but Keerthy signed female-oriented films that have not worked for her.
So, she wants to go with the flow and do star hero films to make use of the popularity. She will next be seen romancing Mahesh Babu ins Sarkaru Vaari Pata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule