Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s highly-anticipated action drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, resumed its shoot in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. Even as the shooting is underway in full swing, an unexpected shocker in the form of a leak has given a jolt to the makers.
For the last couple of days, a short video clip in which Mahesh Babu was seen rendering a sharp dialogue aimed at people around him has been going viral on social media. This leaked video has bothered Mahesh so much that he is said to have given strict instructions to the makers about being more vigilant on sets to prevent any further leaks.
Being directed by Parasuram, SVP is produced by Mythri Movie Makers in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl