It is widely known that Bollywood glamorous girl, Urvashi Rautela is making her Tollywood debut with a film titled, Black Rose. Being directed by Mohan Bharadwaj, the film’s story is provided by noted director Sampath Nandi.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the young starlet is in talks for a few more intriguing projects in Telugu. Reportedly, Urvashi is keen on doing female-centric roles and is even ready for skin show, if the character and story demand.
Now, will our filmmakers utilize Urvashi Rautela’s open offer? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan