Some tme back we had reported that the shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ was almost complete, and only some minor portions are left to be shot. Now, according to latest update, the shoot has been wrapped up. The makers have decided to release the film on 2nd of October.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, the production house has almost confirmed the date. Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and in another as a folk artist from the eighth century.
Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music. Kamal himself has penned down the script for this film and his various get ups and performance will be the highlights of this film.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international