Sometime ago, we have reported that Uyyala Jampala hit pair Raj Tarun and Avika Gor are busy shooting for a film titled Cinema Choopistha Mama. Directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao, it was produced by Anji Reddy.
As per the latest update, the makers are making all possible efforts to release this film on August 14th. The film’s shooting was completed last month and the audio was unveiled a few days ago. Composer Sekhar Chandra has given tunes and Sai Sriram is the cinematographer for this film.
The post production activities are also nearing completion and the official announcement regarding the release date will issued soon. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents