Yesterday, singer Chinmayi made sensational allegations against senior Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and some of her singer friends in the past.
The news channels have gone berserk with this news and finally, a section of the media caught up with the man himself. In his defense, the noted lyricist says that all the allegations are false and he will not at all respond to them and the truth will come out one day.
Chinmayi is not keeping quiet and is saying through her tweets that even though she gets kicked out of the industry, she will stick to her words and see that the inhuman behavior towards women in the industry stops at once.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer