Yesterday, singer Chinmayi made sensational allegations against senior Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and some of her singer friends in the past.
The news channels have gone berserk with this news and finally, a section of the media caught up with the man himself. In his defense, the noted lyricist says that all the allegations are false and he will not at all respond to them and the truth will come out one day.
Chinmayi is not keeping quiet and is saying through her tweets that even though she gets kicked out of the industry, she will stick to her words and see that the inhuman behavior towards women in the industry stops at once.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu