Yesterday, singer Chinmayi made sensational allegations against senior Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and some of her singer friends in the past.
The news channels have gone berserk with this news and finally, a section of the media caught up with the man himself. In his defense, the noted lyricist says that all the allegations are false and he will not at all respond to them and the truth will come out one day.
Chinmayi is not keeping quiet and is saying through her tweets that even though she gets kicked out of the industry, she will stick to her words and see that the inhuman behavior towards women in the industry stops at once.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi