Vaishnav Tej, who scored a blockbuster with his debut film Uppena, is actively promoting his second film Konda Polam now.
In his recent interaction with a media portal, Vaishnav was asked about Sai Dharam Tej’s current health condition. To which, he replied Sai is doing absolutely fine.
“Sai is recovering very well. But he is still in the hospital, under medical supervision. He is undergoing physical therapy. He might be back home in a week or so from now,” Vaishnav said.
It is known that Sai Dharam Tej met with a freakish bike accident on the 10th of September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio