Vaishnav Tej is an actor who has impressed many with his debut film Uppena. He is now ready with his second film that has been directed by Krish.
He will soon take his third films on floors and is also in discussion for his other projects. The update is that Vaishnav is in talks to do a film with Venky Kudumula of Chalo and Bheeshma fame.
The duo met recently and have apparently discussed a script together. So, if everything goes fine, the film will go on the floor by this year-end. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya to portray 7 shades in his dream project
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers in plans to bring them back
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas