Vaishnav Tej is an actor who has impressed many with his debut film Uppena. He is now ready with his second film that has been directed by Krish.
He will soon take his third films on floors and is also in discussion for his other projects. The update is that Vaishnav is in talks to do a film with Venky Kudumula of Chalo and Bheeshma fame.
The duo met recently and have apparently discussed a script together. So, if everything goes fine, the film will go on the floor by this year-end. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song