Vaishnav Tej is an actor who has impressed many with his debut film Uppena. He is now ready with his second film that has been directed by Krish.
He will soon take his third films on floors and is also in discussion for his other projects. The update is that Vaishnav is in talks to do a film with Venky Kudumula of Chalo and Bheeshma fame.
The duo met recently and have apparently discussed a script together. So, if everything goes fine, the film will go on the floor by this year-end. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi’s teaser
- Veera Simha Reddy for Vedha – Deets inside
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan