Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej has made a memorable debut with the recently released blockbuster romantic drama, Uppena. The film’s success has turned Vaishnav into a star overnight and several popular directors and producers are queuing up for his dates.
Meanwhile, Vaishnav Tej’s remuneration for his first three movies has become a hot topic in film circles. Apparently, the young hero had charged a cool Rs 50 lakh as his remuneration for Uppena. Even though Uppena was his debut film, the ‘Mega family’ brand had worked in Vaishnav’s favour and the makers didn’t think twice to shell out a fat paycheck.
And then, Vaishnav is rumoured to have signed his second film, tentatively titled Kondapolam, opposite Rakul Preet under Krish’s direction for Rs 75 lakhs. Finally, the latest buzz reveals that Vaishnav has charged a whopping Rs 2.50 crore as his remuneration for his third film that will be bankrolled by veteran producer BVSN Prasad. Well, it looks like the young hero surely knows how to make hay while the Sun shines.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule