Anjali, who was last seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab is apparently in talks for the Telugu remake of Malayalam survival drama, Nayattu. The makers want cast for a pivotal role in the film.
Geetha Arts bagged the remake rights of Nayattu and they will be funding the Telugu remake. Apart from Anjali, Satya Dev is also in talks for a lead role in the film.
It is said that Gautam Vasudev Menon and Sudheer Varma are in talks to helm the Telugu remake. One of them will be signed for the project very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?