With just one day left for the release of Vakeel Saab, things are getting quite heated up one after the other. The promotions are in full swing and the trade is expecting some good numbers on day one.
But going ahead, it is not an easy task for Vakeel Saab to make merry at the box office due to the rise in Covid cases in Telugu states.
The film’s pre-release business has been locked for over 85 crores and the film needs a staggering day one collection to get to a solid start.
Even if the film gets a good talk, families will shy away to watch the film on the big screen due to Covid threats. The advance booking is happening on a solid note but surely, the film will face a daunting task at the bo office.
So, we need to see how much will Pawan Kalyan’s stardom and charisma help this film at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone