Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film Vakeel Saab’s shooting is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. If everything went well, the film would have hit screens on May 15th, but it has now been postponed indefinitely.
Meanwhile, a few days ago, several industry bigwigs met KCR and requested him to grant permission to resume the shootings. In a quick response, KCR agreed to give permission with certain terms and conditions. And the latest update is that Dil Raju is planning to resume the shooting of Vakeel Saab from the month of July. The team will be following the safety guidelines insisted by the state government.
Vakeel Saab is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Sriram Venu is directing this exciting remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures