Star hero Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, released on April 9 and registered solid collections in its first weekend. Meanwhile, Pawan, one of Vakeel Saab’s leading ladies Nivetha Thomas and producer Dil Raju had tested positive for COVID-19 and isolated themselves. While Nivetha and Dil Raju had already recovered from the virus, Pawan is currently undergoing treatment at his farmhouse.
Yesterday, Vakeel Saab’s director Sriram Venu interacted with the media and addressed the criticism of Vakeel Saab’s team being the ‘super spreader’ of COVID-19. “There is no truth to the ongoing rumours that the entire team of Vakeel Saab has tested positive for COVID-19. We all are taking the COVID tests on a daily basis and the results are negative. We also have families and we are taking all the necessary precautions,” Sriram Venu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish