A few days back, the team of Shaakuntalam stated that the movie would release on 14th April instead of 17th February. This Samantha starrer is a mythological drama directed by Gunasekhar. Dev Mohan is playing the male lead as King Dushyanta.
The latest news is the film’s fourth single, Madhura Gathama will be unleashed on 14th February, marking the eve of Valentine’s Day. A romantic poster featuring the lead pair was released to inform the same. The other language versions will also release on the same day.
Allu Arha, daughter of Icon star Allu Arjun is making her film debut through Shaakuntalam. Under the Gunaa Team Works banner, Neelima Guna produced this film which has Prakash Raj, Aditi Balan, Gauthami, Sachin Khedekar, Madhoo, and Ananya Nagalla in key roles. Sri Venkateswara Creations, headed by Dil Raju, will release the film in Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- NTR30 night shoots at Shamshabad
- Nani exhibits his happiness over Dasara’s success in a unique way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food