Kollywood actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar impressed Telugu movie lovers with her striking performance in the Sankranthi blockbuster, Krack. She is all set to be seen in a crucial role of a lawyer in Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Naandhi.
Speaking at Naandhi’s pre-release event tonight, Varalaxmi revealed that she fought with the film’s makers to let her dub for her role in Naandhi. “The trailer didn’t have my voice, but I fought with the team and convinced them to let me dub in the film,” she revealed.
Varalaxmi was confident that, after Krack, Telugu audiences will appreciate her performance in Naandhi. This Vijay Kanakamedala directorial is produced by Satish Vegesna. The film is releasing on February 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar