We have already reported that birthday boy Manchu Manoj will be announcing three new projects on the occasion of his birthday today. According to the latest updates, Manoj’s immediate next has been interestingly titled ‘Sita Mahalakshmi’ and has ‘Mother of Rambo’ as its tagline. The film will be directed by debutant Sagar Prasanna.
Furthermore, the remaining two films will see the Manchu hero teaming up with two more debut directors. While Satya K will be helming this as yet-untitled project, Varun Atluri will produce it.
The third project will be directed by newcomer Ajay Andrew and popular writer Gopimohan is penning the script. N Lakshmikanth and SN Reddy will jointly produce the film.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release