The first schedule of Varun Tej’s debut film in Sreekanth Addala’s direction has been wrapped up. The film was shot in Cochin and Alleppey for the past three weeks and after a short break, the shooting will commence again. Pooja Hegde is paired up with Varun Tej in this romantic entertainer.
Buzz is that Varun Tej is playing the role of a volleyball player and it’s said to be a love set set in a rural backdrop. Most part of the film will be shot in Kerala, Southern region of Tamil Nadu, Rajahmundry and Hyderabad. Varun Tej had undergone extensive training prior to his debut and there are a lot of expectations on him.
The film is being jointly produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and V Manikandan is the cinematographer.
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections