It is a known fact that Varun Tej suffered an injury on the sets of Mister and was advised bed rest for three weeks. The lanky actor has completely recovered and today joined the shoot of his film Fida.
The shoot is going on in Banswada area of Kamareddy and some very key scenes are being shot now. Directed by Shekhar Kammula, this film has Sai Pallavi as the female lead.
Once the Hyderabad schedule is completed, the unit will move to US for a huge schedule.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag