The handsome young lad from the Mega Family, Varun Tej, teamed up with Bollywood model Pragya Jaiswal for Director Krish Jagarlamudi’s big budget period film ‘Kanche’. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up today and the entire unit is delighted with the output.
Director Krish has been quite secretive about this film so far and he has a reason. ‘Kanche’ is a film that has never been made in Telugu Cinema and quite possibly Indian cinema before. The first theatrical trailer will reveal the scale and magnitude of this project.
Today, Varun Tej released a photo from the film and the response in social media has been fantastic. The movie is going to be in post-production mode now and the official release date will be announced very soon.
Director Krish is known for making sensible films with strong story lines like ‘Vedam’, ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. He recently tasted blockbuster success in Bollywood with Akshay Kumar’s ‘Gabbar is Back’.
Rajeev Reddy and Sai Babu Jagarlamudi are producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas