It’s well-known that young Mega hero Varun Tej has been approached by director Harish Shankar for the official remake of the hit Tamil crime comedy ‘Jigarthanda’. Varun, if he okays the project, will play the role essayed by Bobby Simha in the Tamil original.
In a latest promotional interview with a popular media house, Varun opened up about Jigarthanda remake. He confirmed that Harish Shankar did approach him for the film. But Varun has left his fans guessing by saying that he is yet to sign on the dotted line, although he is keen on being part of the film.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that Jigarthanda remake will be launched on January 26. More details and an official announcement will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?